Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Little Man

Thomas is sick for the first time and it has not been very much fun. We have had a couple of very long nights. He has had a temperature since Monday. But to my surprise his bottom left tooth popped through and you can see the right one. Hopefully after that tooth pops through he will feel better. I wish I could take his pain away and make it my pain.

This week has not been the best for Health in our family. Bug's Dad Tom is in the Hospital. He has Influenza B and the Pheumonia. He has been on oxygen and has a horrible cough. He has been there since Monday. Hopefully he will get out soon. But then has to worry about going home possibly giving it to Sharon.

The little man just woke up so I gotta fly. I'll update more about Tom when I know more.

2 comments:

Lucinda said...

Lindsey Anne, You are a great speller! I am used to your Mom's previous ancient e-mails. She doesn't send them anymore. Who knows why?

I just love the blog about the kids, keep up the great writing. Thomas is so adorable and Abbi is just so cute. What a fun way to begin a journal of your life.

Bye, bye from Baja, Love, Lucinda

Our journey said...

Sorry about Big Tom and Little Tom. Jason is going to call Bug tonight to check on him and get some more info. Glad it is just a tooth for Little T!

Amy