Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Egg Monster


Here is the little man in his manly pink chair. I thought Bug wouldn't like this chair because it was pink. But Thomas sits up so well in it, he didn't seem to mind.

I decided it would be fun to decorate eggs with the kids. We made so many eggs and Bug don't even like eggs. So I'm pawning them off on my Mom and Dad. Lol. But after a nice evening of decorating, Abbi wakes up at 4:30 a.m. to tell me that theres a Egg Man in her room and she is scared. So she gets in bed with us and goes back to sleep. In the morning, she tells me there was a Egg Monster in her room and he was growling at her. So I told her that Daddy took him to work with him and threw him away in the dumpster. So all day yesterday she talked about how the Egg Monster is nice now and he is her friend. I love her imagination. So at least we took a bad thing like a nightmare and she got a new friend out of it.



1 comment:

Our journey said...

Don't 'ya just love kids? Their imaginations are amazing and their acceptance of whatever we tell them.

Amy