Friday, July 11, 2008

July 3rd

On July 3rd, Marty invited us to go on her Dad's boat the Big Mac and watch the fireworks. I didn't really know to say because I didn't how Thomas and Abbi would react to the noise. Abbi walked about plugging her ears because I told her it would be loud. But as soon as the fireworks started she was fine, and she loved them. She kept saying, "Wow, Mom I loved that one." "That was beautiful." It was really cute and a lot of fun.
WOW! I have had my blog since November. (I think!?!) And there are very few pictures of me. So we are on the back of the boat. Abbi looks scared. But we had a GREAT time.

Marty gave all the kids tattoos. They turned out cute. It was quite an issue when it was time to take it off though.


To bad you can't see Isabell's face in this picture.





Abbi loved wearing her life jacket and being on the boat.

No comments: