Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hats, Hats and More Hats!

My Sister is selling her hats again. I know it's kinda late in the year but it is still Winter here. Thats for sure. They are super warm and I think they are so cute. If anyone is interested you can e-mail her at baldwin032003@yahoo.com She can do any color and any kind. Balls, flowers, ears, hair, ruffles,borders and multi-colored yarn. She is going to try and put a butterfly on one. (Mindy, you'll have to let me know how it turns out.) She makes them for adults also. I hope everyone is staying warm. It is wicked cold and nasty here.


This was just a fun one my Grandma thought of because it took Abbi so long to get hair.

Multi-colored yarn with ears and ball. $22.00. Just multi-colored. $20.00.


Camo with ruffles. $24.00



Red with ball, ears and white flower. $26.00




Pink with multi-colored ruffle and ears. $24.00





Brown with a camo border and ears. $20.00



Green with a camo ball and ears. $22.00







No comments: