Monday, January 28, 2008

Ikea


This weekend we went to Sacramento on what was suppost to be a one night trip. On our way home 80 was closed and we had to spend the night in Auburn. So it was a longer trip then we had planned. But it was fun. My friend Kristy wants to have kids. But after this trip with all the driving with my kids I think she might of changed her mind. But all in all they did really good. Here is a picture of Abbi in the cart. We were in Ikea for 5 hours. This picture is from my phone so it's not the best.

3 comments:

Our journey said...

OMG Linds! What a long trip. I love the picture of Abbi. It is amazing how kids can sleep just anywhere. Miss you guys.
Amy

Rachel said...

how funny, i can't believe she sleeps anywhere like that :)

Unknown said...

I tried to fit in the cart and take a nap like Abbi but it didn't work so well.