Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Crib

For the people who have been to my hooue, they know it is very small. So my kids share a room. The kids have been sleeping in the same room for about 4 months. I always kept the crib in the room, just because it was easier. Abbi is in a toddler bed and Thomas in the crib. I just put the bumpers back on the crib about a week ago. Because everytime I went in there to check on Thomas he had one of his limbs hanging out somewhere. A few nights later all of a sudden Abbi started to get into the crib with Thomas. It would make me so mad because she would wake him up EVERYTIME. So after about the 3rd night I sat her down and told her to tell me why she was getting in the crib with him. She told me she was just checking on him and because the bumpers where in the way and she could not see him. After that I felt bad for getting mad at her. It was my fault that she couldn't see him. What a good sister!

1 comment:

Our journey said...

I was about to e-mail you and demand a new post. Much to my surprise and pleasure there are several!!!