Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stickers

My Sister I went to the Bay Area this weekend for a seminar. It's about a 3 hour drive. Abbi was playing with her sticker book in the back seats and I knew Thomas was asleep. Abbi was being a little to quiet. I asked Bee to look back there and take a look. She was laughing so hard she couldn't even tell me why she was laughing. This is Thomas covered in his sisters sticker. He never evn woke up. I think we have a cat, a pig, a cow and some dinosaur eggs. When your almost 3 year old is quiet for just a few minutes. You know it's trouble. (Bee your phone takes pretty good pictures).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so funny!!!

Shay and Dennis said...

OMG!!! Abbi is such an artist! haha That is so cute!
-Shay

Our journey said...

Oh my goodness! Quiet is scary. Love Abbi's artistry.

Miss you guys,
Amy

Jenny G said...

That is seriously one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen!
-Jenny Goos