Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Tree

I thought before I told you about my tree this year I would look back on our tree last year. I climbed to the top of a huge hill. Pretty much because Luke and Bug told me I could never get that tree, so it put a little fuel in my fire and I got it. Once again no picture. Bug and Luke were at the bottom. Bug even had the camera in his hand, no picture. I went up there with a hand saw and got my tree. I was looking at this picture before I posted it. Of course at first I noticed how much snow we had compared to this year. And how much Luke looks likes Bug in this picture. Yes, this picture is of Luke and Abbi, because Bug was holding Thomas and I was determined to get a picture of my tree before it was inside. I can't believe how much snow we had. Bug and I have talked about it a lot, in the last week, we know it is going to dump while we are in Washington. And The Mountain is going to get VERY snowed in. It never fails everytime we go we get horrible weather here. I picked up a bunch of days at the Resort and if it doesn't snow I won't be busy. So I hope we get a little snow, so I can work.
I let Abbi pick our tree out this year. This is what she picked. So I thought why not lets go with it. Bug wasen't home from work yet and it was getting dark so we took a few pictures in front if it then headed home. Before we took the pictures I put the kids in their snowsuits because it was cold out, as you can see there is no snow. But sometimes a snow suit is easier than hat, jacket and warmer pants. The next day (Saturday), Bug and Abbi went out to cut it down while I stayed home when Thomas napped. Thats why there are no pictures of them cutting it down.

It looks a lot better in the tree stand in our dining room.


I tryed once again to take pictures of the kids in their outfits. My Mom and Dad (Nana and Papa) have bought both the kids antique rocking chairs for their first Birthdays. And once again they didn't turn out. This is the best but it's blurry.

This one is O.K. but Thomas has a silly look on his face.

This one shows how the pictures went. Abbi was done so she decided to dump Thomas out of his chair.

4 comments:

Our journey said...

Hey you figured out the background! I thought I would help you when you were her. Can't wait to see you guys!

Our journey said...

I see you still have the old template too. Go onto blogger and switch the template there. Go to Layout, Pick New Template, and then switch to Minima (you still have Dots chosen). You have to have Minima chosen for the Cutest Blogger template to work right.

Lindsey said...

Thank You Amy! I didn't even notice the dots were still there. OOOPPPSSS! We are so excited to see you guys to. Not really looking forward to the drive but Oh well. It will go by fast. (Yeah right!)

Our journey said...

Gas is cheap right now! $1.75 here. Maybe that will make the dfrive a little less "painful". I hope the kiddos sleep for you!