Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Virginia City





The day after Thanksgiving my Dad my Sister the kids, and I went to Virginia City and spent the day together. It was nice to do something with my Dad since it seems like I'm always out and about with my Mom. We had such a great day. I have had these pictures since then and I have wanted to post them. But since they are going on my Christmas cards I didn't want to blow it. I sent out my cards on Monday. So since people will be getting them soon, I decided to show my pictures.
I like the color one. I think it shows the kids better and they're both smiling. But Bug made a good point, that the black and white is more Western. He won our card, (which everyone should be getting any day now,) has the black and white.

1 comment:

Our journey said...

ADORABLE! I can't wait to get mine.