Saturday, June 27, 2009

Washington 2009

O.K. So after a talk with Jessie, Amy and Michelle about Facebook vs. Blogs, I decided to try and do both again, eventhough facebook is 100% times easier when it comes to pictures. So it has taken me 5 months to update my blog. So I'm a little behind in my life. Oh well! As you all know we went to Washington last week. We had a great time. I took 98 pictures, I chose just a few from our trip. It was so nice to finally meet Nora she has a smile that just melts me. We also went clamming, followed by a bar-b-que at cabin 6. Next time we come up I hope we can do that again. I got some really good pictures this trip. Hope you all like them.

1 comment:

Our journey said...

love the pics lindsey. thank you for posting them! i sure remember those dirty feet. miss ya!