Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sledding on a Beautiful Day
















Mindy and Ron came up a couple weekends ago to go sledding. We had a great time. It could not of been a more perfect day. By the end we were all down to the smallest layer we had on, because it was so hot out. Leah, Michaela and Abbi were more into the pile of dirt at the bottom of the hill at first. But later they got into the sledding, and had a great time. I think this picture is Isabell is so cute. She just looks so content.
I was running late that day so when we got there Rachel was already sledding. I got the kids out of the car and walked over to were John was standing. Rachel came racing by us and my daughter says, "Mom, that was so freakin' fast." I wanted to die, with all the things said in front of her this is the first time she has really ever repeated anything. And yes she did say freakin' and not the other.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Little Isabell looks so grown up!