Thursday, January 15, 2009

The kids new fort

Before. Jenn's stroller Box. Sorry about the neck cramp.
Finshed!!!!! New Fort!!

O.K. So I'm totally fighting with my computer and as you can tell by my pictures the computer is winning. For some reason it won't let me turn my pictures because it says my pictures are in a read only file? I don't get it oh well. But this is the hole before we started.


Abbi working hard.
This is how far Bug got the first night.
By the end of the second day we had the second floor and the deck done.






When Jenn had her Baby shower, Mindy, Rachel and I went in and bought her, her stroller and car seat. Bug put the stroller together for her. So we had the huge box. Bug cut a door into it and 2 windows. And Abbi painted it. The kids play in it endlessly. So the other day while Bug watched them play in it for an hour. He got an idea to make a real play house and get rid of the box. So over the next 2 days, him and my Dad made the coolest play house I have ever seen. It turned out so cute. It has 4 lights inside. One even has a light switch. It has a sink, stairs, washer machine, stove, a recliner, and a bassinette.

No comments: