Sunday, October 12, 2008

Michaela's B-day

Yesterday was Michaela's Birthday. It had been a little since we have gotten all the kiddos together. It was a lot of fun. Very hectic like always with 11 kids 5 and under.
Abbi loved being able to decorate her won "pup cake" with "Sprinklers".




Yesterday was Michaela's Birthday Party. We haven't had all the kids together in a little while so it was nice for all of them to play. I know this picture is a little blurry. I'm still trying to figure out how to use my new camera. It would probably help if I read the owners manual. But I guess I prefer to figure stuff out on my own. From left to right is (bottom) Mera, Thomas, Michaela, and Brett. (Top) Leah, Abbi, Trent, J.C., Sam, Jordyn and Isabell.

1 comment:

Our journey said...

Love all the pictures! They are getting so big.