Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Wizard Of Oz

I have been thinking a lot about my blog. I'm so far behind and I have been trying to figure out if I wanted to try and back track. But I have decided not to. I think it will just be to much to try and go back. I'm almost caught up on my scrapbooking.(For Thomas, I'm not even close for Abbi, Misty is having a scrap in November and I'm so excited.) Maybe I will just post the pages. I have made some pretty cool pages lately that I'm kinda proud of.
We kept trying to figure out where to put the kids to get the right picture. This one wasn't my favorite but oh well.
My Grandma bought her theses shoes last time we went to go and see her. She loved them so much that she had to sleep with them one. They are starting to get to small. I saw some at Target the other day that look very similar I might have to get them. But I don't think they'll do so well in all the snow we will be getting in the next couple of months. Wouldn't boots that looked like that be cool? LOL


Check out my cute Lion. I thought he wouldn't like his costume, but he loved it!



We are throwing a Halloween Party and this is the picture I used for the invitations. I want everyone to try and dress up in themed family costumes. I have heard a few good ideas. It should be a fun night. We started out as Abbi wanting to be Dorothy and now the Wizard of Oz theme is getting a lot bigger. Bug will be the Scarecrow. I will be the tin man. My sister will be Glenda. My Mom will be the Wicked Witch of the West. My Dad will be the Wizard. My Sisters friend Amy will be a lolipop kid. I can't wait to get some picture of this it should be good.





We went to McDonalds the other day. (We had to have some grease after a long night at a wedding.) And I saw that the toys there were Wizard of Oz. I think it's really cool. Abbi is getting a kick out of getting the toys. We got her Glenda that day. Then today my sister and I were at Wal-Mart and we have McDonalds in our Wal-Mart, so Bee bought her the Wizard. I think we only have 10 more to go. Thats a lot of stops at McDonalds. At least you can get the toys without eating there.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Bella is going to be Dorothy for Halloween as well!