Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OVER IT!







I guess I'm over my Wizard of Oz doll kick. Tommorow is the last day. So I thought it would be fun to look at them on Ebay. The whole set sells for $40. There are 12 dolls and at $1.69 each that makes $20.28. And I guess when I buy one here and there and when everyone knows you are on the look for them they buy you one also. So to spend $40 on them all it!! No Thank YOU!! We won't be able to get the whole collection for the party.

You know what I just realized tonight???? Has anyone read the book Stori Telling by Tori Spelling? It's kinda crazy. (Thanks Bee for lending it to me!) These are the dolls that she always got for her Birthday. She calls them the rich mans Barbie. (They must be the bigger ones not the ones that come in Happy Meals). She said she had a case in her room where they went and she always felt like they were staring her. I can now see that. They have the weirdest eyes.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i'm so glad that you updated good job....