Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

I took the kids to one of the local pumpkin patches in Reno. They had a lot of fun. It was so hot. It was the first time I took my flip flops off. (Amy, after reading your message about the Reefs I know you hear me.) So I had shoes on for the first time. They are so hot I can't deal. And I had jeans and short sleeve shirt shirt on and I was roasting. (LITERALLY). But the kids enjoyed it. Thats all that matters right?I think this is such a cute picture of Thomas.



Abbi loved to watch the animals there, but it smelled to bad for her.



Getting 2 kids to look at the camera without my Daughters fake smile has to be the hardest thing EVER!



I wish my muffin top was that cute!




1 comment:

Our journey said...

I love your festive fall blog. Looks like you had fun with the kiddos at the pumpkin patch.