Sunday, October 12, 2008

Scrapbooking

I have been trying REALLY hard to stay caught up with my scrapbooking. I hate having all those pictures and trying to figure out how old Thomas was and what we were doing that day. I'm really excited about making Thomas's year old page. I'm just waiting for a stamp I ordered.

Mindy's hired me to do all her scrapbooking for her. Now that been a little challenging. 3 years of pictures in a box. It's even harder when it's not your kid because it's harder to know where she was and what was going on. But I'm getting better. Looking at the length of her hair and how many teeth she had has helped me. This is the page of her first Rodeo.

This is a page called Big Beautiful Bellies. It's pictures of all of us when we were preggo. Man we had some big tummies! But it's so nice to have these pictures of all of us together.




This is Thomas's 9 month page. I cut all the circles with my Cricut. I love that machine it is the COOLEST thing ever. (THANK YOU MINDY!)

No comments: